June 1, 2023 3:22 am
- Publisher: Diverse Field Articles (DFA)
- Access: Open Access (OA)
- Language: English
- Founded: 25th August, 2022
- Publication Frequency: Monthly
- Review Process: Double-Blinded Peer Review
- ISSN (online): 2971-7426
- ISSN (print): 2971-7426
- Number of Issues: 12
- Principal Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Website: www.dfajournals.com
- Chapters: Nigeria & West-Africa, South Africa, North Africa, India, China, Middle-East and Europe
- Indexing: Global
- Paper Type: (A) Research, (B) Conference Paper, (C) Case Study, (D) Review, (E) Short Communications, (F) Editorial, (G) Thesis, (H) Book Chapter, (I) Book and (J) Technical Report
DFA publishes high quality manuscripts in various disciplines as a way of promoting knowledge and advancement in research. It is an internationally peer reviewed platform dedicated to promoting the editing of recent papers of innovative and progressive merit.
- Refereed, Peer-Reviewed and Open Access Journal
- DOI Prefix by Crossref
- DOI Assignment to Published Work
- Monthly Publication (30th of Every Month)
- Accept only Quality Research
- Plagiarism level tolerated is 10%
- Customized Referencing Style for Mendeley
- Multiple Journal Publishing Platform (15 Journals)
- Different Research Areas
- QR Code for Easy Access of Published Work
- Dedicated Page for each Publication
- ISBN for Book Publication
- Rapid Review Process
- Dedicated List of Qualified Review Team
- Certificate to Authors and Reviewers for Publications
- Low Publication Fee
- Special discounts on subsequent publication
- Lifetime online promotion of your content
We are backed by two licensing agencies
All journals published here are licensed by Diverse Field Articles
It is also licensed by the creative common license.
This work by Diverse Field Articles is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://dfajournals.com.
All journals published by DFA has a unique Crossref Mark or Logo, as well as a unique DOI registered with Crossref.
Click to follow link
We are currently indexed in Google Scholar and DOAJ and are working on getting researchers manuscript in several other indexing databases.