Diverse Field Articles (DFA) is an open-access peer-reviewed journal publication platform for research, review, case study, editorials, short communication and conference paper written by students, teachers and research experts from Colleges, Polytechnics, Universities and Government Departments. It also publishes undergraduate full projects, technical reports, Masters and PhD Thesis as well as Book Chapters and Books in almost all specialties. Accepted papers are published on the 30th of every month, all year round. All papers submitted is reviewed by two to three experts in the field and is assigned a unique Digital Object Identification (DOI) number if it satisfies all journal requirements before publishing into the existing issue.
DFA is open for submissions from the fields of Law, Social Sciences, Engineering, Business and Economics, Biological and Medical Sciences, Manufacturing, Computer science and Agriculture. DFA uses 15 journals to publish papers from the mentioned field.
- International Journal of Standard Academic Papers (IJSAP)
- International Inter-disciplinary Engineering Journal (IIEJ)
- Journal of Chemical and Petroleum Industry Research (JCPIR)
- Data Science, Modeling, Simulation and Optimization Journal (DMSOJ)
- Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (JCIT)
- Waste Management and Sustainable Energy Research (WMSER)
- Manufacturing Technology and Safety Science Journal (MTSJ)
- International Journal of Mathematics and Operations Research (IJMOR)
- Annals of Science International (AoSI)
- Innovation and Processing Technologies in Agriculture (IPTA)
- Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Sciences (JPMS)
- International Journal of Economics and Business Management (IJEBM)
- Journal of Domestic and International Laws (JDIL)
- Aquatic Resources and Wastewater Recycling (ARWR)
- Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Research Articles (MURA)
Diverse Field Articles
You can join us by filling the following form:
- Suggesting and selecting qualified reviewers
- Participates in identifying peer reviewers
- Makes final decision on the manuscript
- Suggest and review the special issues
- Ensure standard manuscript quality
- Provide guidance to authors and reviewers
- Encourages and solicits article submission to the journals
- Promote the journal at conferences and meetings
- Also contributes an article occasionally for publication
- Help maintain an anonymous relationship between author(s) and reviewers
- Responsible for in-forcing copyright agreements, plagiarism rule, correction, retraction and withdrawal policy, peer review policy and complaints feedback.
Get introduced to our platform!